|January 19, 2024 | Friday||10:00 - 17:00||Participants Onsite Registration & Conference Materials Collection|
|January 20, 2024 | Saturday||09:00 - 10:15||Opening Ceremony and Keynote Speeches|
|10:15 - 10:30||Group Photo Taking and Coffee Break|
|10:30 - 12:00||Parallel Oral Sessions|
|12:00 - 13:30||Buffet Lunch|
|13:30 - 15:15||Keynote Speeches|
|15:15 - 15:30||Coffee Break|
|15:30 - 18:30||Parallel Oral Sessions|
|19:00 - 20:30||Dinner Banquet|
|January 21, 2024 | Monday||10:00 - 17:00||One Day Tour|
Equipment Provided by the Conference Organizer:
1. Laptop Computer (MS Windows
Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader )
2. Digital Projectors & Screen
Materials Provided by the Presenters:Power Point or PDF files
Duration of each Presentation (Tentatively):1. Regular Oral Session: 12-15 Minutes of Presentation including 2 Minutes of Q&A
2. Please check the session schedule on the web to see which day and time you are presenting.
3. Please arrive at the designed room location 10 minutes before the session begins and report to the session chair.
Materials Provided by the
1.The wall to put the poster.
2. Maximum poster size is A1.
3. Load Capacity: Holds up to 0.5 kg.
Materials Provided by the Presenters: Home-made Posters (size A1).
For the personal and property
safety of the participants, please pay attention to notes below:
1. Please take care of your belongings all the time in case of any loss.
2. Participants are required to wear the conference representative card near the conference venue, please do not lend the representative card to the irrelevant people and not "carry" irrelevant people into the venue.
3. The organizer is not responsible for the loss of participants.